CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Oh, what a day!!!

We finally sent out our invitations! I was happy to say "goodbye" when I was shoving them through the mail box at the post office. I've already received some feedback from one of my bridesmaids about how much she loved them! I'm excited to see how early we'll be getting some responses back!

Today, I received a call from the bridal company. Our bridesmaids dresses are in!! YAHOO!!! I'll be going down to pick them up this saturday.

Also, when I got home, I had an invitation for my bachelorette party from my Maid of Honor. It is going to be amazing!!! My maid of honor even said that she had some other surprises planned!

I broke down and actually purchased some hair extensions. Eeek... it cost about $90. I had the original plan to just make them myself, but one of the girls at Sally's showed me their "best hair". Which, of course, was the most expensive. I was just thinking, I want my hair to look amazing at my wedding so might as well spend the extra money. Plus! It's not like I won't use them ever again. I have them in my hair right now, which they need to be cut to match my hair. I love having long hair again!!

0 comments: