CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm such a faker!

As Matt would like to say. In the past few days, I've purchased a lot of stuff for the wedding, and maybe one or two that aren't. I have been so worried about losing enough weight by the time the wedding comes around, due to the fact that my bridal store ordered a size too small. It's been tight! So, I decided to purchase a bustier from victoria's secret. It was expensive. Way more than I had wanted to spend! But it works so amazingly!!! It pulled me in like I couldn't even believe! I haven't tried it with my dress yet, but I just have a huge feeling that it's going to be perfect! I have a little help with my spanx, that I finally found! It's helping pull the rest in... haha.

A couple days ago, I decided to purchase some hair extensions for the wedding. I want to wear a half up/half down style, and I don't think that my hair is going to grow long enough by the wedding. Plus, I want my hair to look fuller as well. I wore it to work yesterday, and every one thought it looked so good! And real! I'll have to post pictures when I get them back in. It's kind of weird wearing hair extensions, it feels a little funny on my scalp, but I love the way it looks! I miss my super long hair. :o(

I know that every one has seen those commercial for the "bump its". I saw them at Sally's when I was purchasing my hair extensions, and thought eeehhhh... maybe I'll look at the box later. I've been interested in them, but really skeptical that they would work. Today, I went to purchase a new curling iron, since I think mine is on the fritz, and started talking to the store clerk about them. She told me that she uses them, and that they worked really well! She took them out of the box, and showed the to me, and I just thought why not? I back comb my hair every day, and I'm sure this would be healthier for it, and also take less time. When I got home, I got the box open and put the bump it in my hair. It works! It works really well! The only problem is, I keep putting my hand on my head, and the little "spikes" come through, so you can see it. I can't feel it, though, and when my hair isn't stuck through the "spikes" it looks like I just back combed. I'm really happy with the purchase. Hopefully Matt doesn't find out about these, or he'll really start having second thoughts! haha!

Other exciting news, I got my first RSVP back today! I got it from my cousin. I'm really excited! It's really happening!!!

Oh, and here's a picture of our Groomsman's gifts. I accidentally spilled the beans to our usher yesterday... ooops!And I wanted to add this picture. It's hilarious. This is one of the dogs that come into my work every day. He is an adorable 1.5 year old beagle (probably the most beautiful beagle I've ever seen). His dad loved it.

0 comments: