I decided that I was really going to start hammering out these invites. I purchased all the stamps I needed for the rsvp post cards. I have to wait until we get the actual mailing envelope so I know how heavy the invites will be before I can purchase the final stamps, but I came home and stuffed all the pocketfolds, put the stamps on the rsvps, and wrote names on the inner envelopes! Almost done, and it's starting to sort of kick in that we're actually doing this!! 2 months and some change and we'll be there! WOW!!
And, I am almost done with pomander #2. It didn't (well at least didn't seem to) take as long as the first one. I tried to do it step by step, as in stack, fold, and gather the tissue paper to however many I thought I needed. Then I cut the "petal outline", fluffed and put in the styrofoam ball. Also, I tried to spread them out a little more than the first one.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Stick a fork in me I'm [almost] done!
Posted by Dina at 10:04 PM
Labels: DIY, Invitations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment