CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Check, Check, Check!!

I drove down to Ann Arbor this saturday to pick up our bridesmaids dresses. I was so excited! They look beautiful, and I'm happy with the choices! We were a little worried about the sizes for every one, but I think it's going to work. I'm going to give them the dresses at my shower at the end of this month. I'm excited to see them all in the dresses! The color was perfect as well.

Then, I drove over to Birch Run to the Coach outlet. It was an interesting trip. I just kept thinking about the scene in Mean Girls when they're at the mall and everyone acts like animals around the fountain that's like the watering hole. I felt like a wildabeast amongst lions. Girls were just ripping purses off the shelves and carrying gobs full to make decisions. It was like people were just lost in this bizzare purse world! I quickly grabbed the purses that I decided to purchase for my bridesmaids presents and waited in line for 20 minutes to check out. The deals were amazing, however I don't think I could go except for once or twice a year.
The colored one is the same for my bridesmaids and my usherette. The black one is for my Maid of Honor.

The following morning, I woke up early to go meet with the cake maker. She sketched out the cake for me, and I signed the contract. The cake is going to look like my stationary that Mo designed for me. She is going to do the same flower/grass/leaves design. I'm really excited to see what it's going to look like!

0 comments: