Well, we did it... Matt and I FINALLY got pre-cana out of the way for our church. We went last saturday for 8 hours. It was long... and a tad boring, but at the same time it was pretty interesting. A small thing that happened was that this guy I used to date was there with his fiancee. It was interesting and a smidge awkward... Especially when he and Matt were talking. Oh, and he sat next to us the entire time.
In other news, I FINALLY ordered the majority of our invitation stuff! I ordered the pocketfolds today, the cardstock, and the rsvp postcards. I think I finally found the color I want for our invites, and Mo has been amazing with all of her help. I don't know where I'd be without her! I hope I can get everything soon so I can start printing and assembling.
Tomorrow, I have an appointment for a hair and make-up trial. I'm really excited, but a little nervous because I'm sick so I'm afraid I'm going to look horrible even after my make-up is done. Hopefully I'll feel better by tomorrow. I will update with pictures as soon as I get my trial done! I'm pretty excited!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Some little checky-poo's
Posted by Dina at 1:02 PM
Labels: Beauty, Invitations, Pre-Cana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment