This past Tuesday, I went back to my parents' to pick up Harper dog from a very long stay. I had a meeting with the florist and also a d.j. while back there. I met up with my florist, and I was AMAZED with what he came up with! I would never have imagined it, and everything he has drawn up for me looks amazing! I can't wait to go back and see some more examples he has for me. The end of September will be my next meeting! I'm so excited about my flowers! I have never seen anything like it! He talked about how he pulled inspiration from myself and my dress and my personality. I keep saying it, but I'm SO EXCITED!!!
After my florist meeting, I went to meet with a potential d.j. I went in with the mindset of "I will not be sold". I started talking to him, and I was impressed. I decided to come back and think of it some more, then make my decision in about a week. I just don't want to do the same thing I did with my florist, but I have had a lot of recommendations for this company, so I think I've found or d.j!
I'm so looking forward to getting all of our vendors finalized!!!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Update on Florist, and DJ meeting
Posted by Dina at 7:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay for everything going good with the new florist! Did he say he was able to die your flowers blue for you?
no, we're actually not going to use any blue flowers. We're using peonies instead. I'm really excited!
Post a Comment