CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Guestbook and Angela and Andrew's wedding

I got out of the shower yesterday, and found a box on the bar. I realized that it was from mypublisher.com, and immediately ripped the box open. Inside, was our photo guest book! I thumbed through it, then thumbed through it again. I L-O-V-E it!! I can't wait to use it. Some of the pictures were kind of blurry, but not bad at all. Plus, I was happy that I found a coupon online and got $20 off my book. In the end, I paid about $15 including shipping. Now, I just have to find some archival pens!

Of course, I HAD to get a page with Harper!

Yesterday, we went to Angela and Andrew's wedding. It was beautiful, and elegant. Angela wore an amazing dropped waist, strapless gown with gorgeous beading. Their reception was in a beautiful building. The food was delicious, as she has a hard-core traditional Italian family. Just the eating took about 2 hours!! After, was all the dancing. There were a few mishaps as far as music, but everything seemed to work out in the end. They're going to Italy for their honeymoon, and I'm so jealous!!! They are such a great couple, and I'm so happy for them!

0 comments: