Like I said in the previous post, I don't know if it's the weather or the mark of 1 yr. coming, but I am in major wedding mode! I have been doing so much, and researching a lot about different possibilites for the church and the reception! One of my latest thoughts has been renting a photobooth for our reception. I just think it would be a lot of fun, and it's unique! I can't say I have ever been to a wedding with a photobooth. I have started doing research, but because my wedding is pretty much in the ghetto, there is no place for me to rent from! I've looked at "national listings", but they are just ridiculously expensive. A few thousand dollars! Ah. Why is it that whenever I find something I really like that it doesn't work out??? Sometimes I just want to hire a wedding planner to do all of this for me!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment