CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fights may equal no engagement!


Matt and I got into a fight yesterday. It was ridiculous how the whole thing even came to be. We were on our way to look at new apartments, when I started talking about honeymoons.

I have always thought of honeymoons being a "once in a lifetime" chance to go somewhere (my parents went to Detroit for theirs, and I just don't want that). He kept telling me that I needed to get it through my head that we can't afford a major honeymoon. Well, on and on our fight went about our honeymoon until one thing lead to another, and it ended with us deciding not to get married. Matt immediatley turned around and went back home. It was officially awkward when we didn't talk the entire rest of the day, we live together so no running away. At the end of the night, we went our seperate ways with friends.


After many, many drinks, and a few bouts of throwing up. I stumbled my drunk ass home to find him there already, also completely drunk. I was so sick of all of it so I just broke down and started crying. He kept walking past me, calling our dog, trying his best not to say anything to me. He didn't even care that I was bawling my eyes out. I finally stood up, got in his face, and started yelling at him about how he was being a jerk and I couldn't believe that he didn't even care that I was crying! We finally started talking, and worked through our problems. It ended with him getting back down on one knee, and giving me my ring back! I'm happy that things turned out for the better, but being engaged makes fights just soooo much more bigger than needed. I did get some beautiful flowers out of it, and my favorite restaurants soup the next day!


0 comments: