CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My dress is in!

While I've been putting off wedding planning due to a recent death in my circle of friends, I did hear some good news today. Or, at least something that lifted my spirits a little. I did receive a call today letting me know that my wedding dress is in. I hope to be able to pick it up within the next week. I'll update when I pick up my dress!

Also, I've hired a Day of Coordinator. Fairly inexpensive, under $300. I'm happy to have that checked off my list. And, my mom will be talking to a friend of my sisters to hire her as a cantor and a pianist for the ceremony.

I don't know when I'll be in the mood to start wedding planning again, hopefully I'll be able to put this behind me soon. It is a haunting situation, and I cannot think of anything else but what has happened.

0 comments: