CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bridesmaids Dresses: Check!!!

Finally! We've decided on a dress! Originally I was going to let my girls pick whatever dress they wanted by Melissa Sweet as long as it came in the color Atlantis. After a couple of trips to the dress store, my bm's all decided they wanted the same dress! So, we will be ordering them in a couple of days/a week, hopefully! I'm just waiting on two more girls for payment! My maid of honor will still have the previous dress, but the girls decided on MS120 for theirs, minus the black band.

On another note, I'm a little worried. I tried on my dress (the sample) for my girls while I was there. The dress fit me perfectly, which was a 8 and the same sample dress I tried on when I purchased the dress originally. When I ordered, they told me they were getting me a 4, apparently I was a "perfect" 4. I kind of started freaking out... they assured me that it will fit, and that it's only 1 inch difference between the 4 and the 8, but I'm still a little scared it won't fit. I guess I'll just have to start running and working out to lose some of those lbs!!!

0 comments: