I checked my mail today, and I was pleasantly surprised to find my wedding day jewelry! They were cheap, and everything I wanted. I got them from www.evesaddiction.com. I paid about $50 including shipping. They got here in 2 days! My necklace is a Vera Wang replica, and I have some great pearl drop earrings. They go well together, and I can't wait to try them on with my dress!!
It really is white, not yellow. The light makes it look different.
Matt and I, also, purchased our wedding rings this weekend. I'm really happy to get that done! The best thing is, the business was going out of business so Matt's wedding band was only $38. You can't beat that! Mine, however, was still a little steep. I love it, though, and I'm not going to lie that I wear it often when I'm at home (actually, I'm wearing it now).
In other news, Harper had a seizure the other day. I woke up at around 2 a.m. and found him seizing in his kennel. Bile was coming out of his mouth, and he had urinated all over himself. I thought enough to get him out of the kennel, and carried him to the bathroom but after that, I freaked out! Matt made me leave, and I started bawling. He hasn't had anything weird happen since, but I'm just praying that he's going to be done with the seizures for the rest of his life!
0 comments:
Post a Comment